Good morning St. Catherine's!
At the stately home of Patrick Boylan, esq., in Broomfield, there was a four-inch snowfall. Except for the limitations of the Content Management System on Sycamore I could show that the first task I set for myself this morning was cleaning my driveway. Why?
Well asked sir! Not only do humans require some degree of stable order about their day, but I've found that I'm more creative after doing some physical exercise (and having a lite breakfast, but that's another matter). I'm suggesting to you to follow my advice: do something active first thing every morning.
Now, although heavy spring snowfalls are a thing for Denver, I'm really hoping that the next snowfall isn't as heavy. Still, even at my advanced age ("okay boomer") you can see I was able to handle this snowfall. But, hey! I'm old, you know, ("okay boomer")... alright smarty pants. I won't discuss my advanced age further as you are a young pup. :)
Take that snow!
With the rush of blood into my brain I believe that my creative energy is enhanced. It's not something I can prove, and I'd be delighted to read anything you have on this subject. BUT heck yes! I find my creative energy is enhanced by some light athletic cardiovascular work before I sit down and write.
My bottom line: get out there and do something to raise your heart rate EVERY morning before school. If you were at school you'd be running around the gym. Do not let that habit slip.
Now, for your Friday music: American Pie
And for your education today I'll share a sermon from last Sunday by my friend Rev. Dr. Bonnie Perry, the Bishop of Michigan.
At the stately home of Patrick Boylan, esq., in Broomfield, there was a four-inch snowfall. Except for the limitations of the Content Management System on Sycamore I could show that the first task I set for myself this morning was cleaning my driveway. Why?
Well asked sir! Not only do humans require some degree of stable order about their day, but I've found that I'm more creative after doing some physical exercise (and having a lite breakfast, but that's another matter). I'm suggesting to you to follow my advice: do something active first thing every morning.
Now, although heavy spring snowfalls are a thing for Denver, I'm really hoping that the next snowfall isn't as heavy. Still, even at my advanced age ("okay boomer") you can see I was able to handle this snowfall. But, hey! I'm old, you know, ("okay boomer")... alright smarty pants. I won't discuss my advanced age further as you are a young pup. :)
Take that snow!
With the rush of blood into my brain I believe that my creative energy is enhanced. It's not something I can prove, and I'd be delighted to read anything you have on this subject. BUT heck yes! I find my creative energy is enhanced by some light athletic cardiovascular work before I sit down and write.
My bottom line: get out there and do something to raise your heart rate EVERY morning before school. If you were at school you'd be running around the gym. Do not let that habit slip.
Now, for your Friday music: American Pie
And for your education today I'll share a sermon from last Sunday by my friend Rev. Dr. Bonnie Perry, the Bishop of Michigan.
Comments
Post a Comment